Hello there!

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name is Antoine. I'm 26, French, and I'm currently living in Tartu, Estonia. I've previously studied Computer Science and Mathematics.

This has nothing to do with my stay here. I'm working as a volunteer (as part of the European Voluntary Service) for ELF (Eestimaa Looduse Fond) to work on several environmental missions - and to help plan and lead them. 

Their purpose is to make sure the natural habitat of several endangered species is as best as possible for them. 

How so? By cutting down some invasive species for instance. Or cleaning up a messy area. Digging a pond. Sacrificing a goat to the glory of Dionysus. Regular stuff.

Another mission is for me to design a mascot, this year based on a nocturnal animal. We'll have to make a costume, which I'll wear. Of course, no need to ask me, you'll have pictures, rest assured. 

Finally, I'll write on this blog regularly, to talk about my experiences here, as well as give a presentation at the end.

Thank you for reading these words. Hope to see you soon to share with you my next adventures.

Yours truly,
Antoine

Ps: Don't forget to brush your teeth before going to sleep.