So, last day in Tartu and last day in Estonia.

Many activities came after my talgud period: A Nature Film Festival in Matsalu, the Life Projects Platform Seminar in Tartu, hiking trails to the bogs, a meeting of the Group Leaders of ELF... All of them introduced me more and more in the world of volunteering organization and management, and many new ideas came to my mind for future projects :)

Also, many thoughts come to my mind today to write a fair farewell. I remembered that someone asked me why do I participate in volunteering camps in Estonia when there are still so many things to fix in my own country. Well, no perfect country exists related to environmental issues and I´m sure that every person could answer that in a very different way. It is a matter of finding your own reasons. One thing is sure: You always can take what you learned before to you new stay, and in the new one you will find experiences and ideas to take with you later.

But the thing is, how to summarize this experience in just a few words? I will try here:

Suur aitäh! ¡Gracias! Thank you! To ELF and Marika Kose who allowed me to come, and to all those special persons who crossed paths with me during my stay in Estonia.